Online Sign Up 24/7
Open 7 Days a Week
OHIP Covered Consultations
Speak to an Ontario licensed doctor
Safe & Secure
No account or healthcare information required
What We Do
Skip the lines and avoid waiting in the Emergency Department or your doctor’s office. It is a quick, safe and easy sign-up process.. No account set up is needed, and no healthcare information is required. We are open 7 days a week and same day doctor phone consults are available.
How It Works
Schedule Your Appointment
We will contact you within 24 hours to arrange
Speak To The Doctor
The doctor will call you to discuss your medical concerns
We see typical conditions that would be seen in a walk in clinic. This includes:
Primary Care Services:
Our doctors can help you with commonly seen walk in clinic conditions.
• Allergy & Immunology: Allergies, pruritis (itchiness), swelling, runny nose, hives
• Cardiology: high blood pressure, high cholesterol
• Dermatology: Acne, rashes, skin inflammation, cold sores, bug bites, toenail issues, hair loss, lice, pinworm
• Endocrinology: Diabetes, Thyroid issues
• ENT: ear infection, sinusitis, hearing issues, earache
• Gastroenterology: Diarrhea, abdominal pain, Acid reflux, vomiting
• Gynecology & Obstetrics: pregnancy testing, birth control refills and renewal, contraception advice, fertility issues, women’s health assessment, yeast infections
• Infections: STI check, UTIs, skin infections, Pneumonia, cold and flu symptoms, Covid, Covid antibody testing, fevers & chills, shingles
• Neurology: headaches, paresthesia/tingling, fatigue, concussion
• Nephrology: urinary issues, kidney issues
• Nutrition: vitamin deficiencies, dietary advice
• Ophthalmology: styes, eye infection/conjunctivitis/pink eye, dry eyes
• Orthopedics: Joint pain, joint swelling, aches, sprains
• Psychiatry: Mental health issues, depression, anxiety, ADHD
• Respirology: Asthma, COPD, cough, shortness of breath, bronchitis, insomnia
• Rheumatology: Gout flare up, physio or massage therapy referrals
• Travel advice
• Urology: Prostate issues, bladder conditions and sexual concerns
• Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Assessment and Counselling
Medical Notes & Forms:
We can assist you with any medical notes and forms that you need us to complete.
Our doctors can fill your prescriptions and fax it to the pharmacy of your choice
Labs & Referrals:
We will send you any lab or radiology requisitions for you to complete. Appropriate referrals are faxed to the specialist
Hear what Clients are saying:
Dial up your health, call Dial-A-Doc!
Ontario Licensed Doctors providing high quality, fast access care to Ontario patients from the comfort of their own home.
Started by Ontario Family Physicians whose goal was to reduce patient COVID exposure risk by speaking to patients on the phone rather than have them come into the doctors office or go to the Emergency department.
The goal is to offer an OHIP covered service that is free to Ontario residents and therefore patients avoid having to pay unnecessary fees associated with other similar sites.
Dr. Mark Auspitz
Founder & Attending Physician
Dr. Mark Auspitz is a family physician with a full time practice at Watson Medical Clinic . He is a graduate of the University of Toronto Medical School and Family Residency Program. He has a staff appointment at Humber River Hospital. He has a special interest in preventative medicine and treats patients of all ages.
Dr. Thomas Debssou
Founder & Attending Physician
Dr. Thomas Debssou obtained his medical degree at McMaster Medical School and completed his family practice residency at the University of Toronto. He has a full time practice at Watson Medical Clinic and he has a staff appointment at Humber River Hospital. Dr. Debssou enjoys caring for patients of all ages and backgrounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
This service is currently OHIP covered and there are no fees if you have a valid Ontario Health Card.
All prescriptions will be faxed to your Ontario pharmacy of choice, you can either pick up your prescription or have it delivered. Requisitions will be securely emailed to you.
Yes, it is safe and secure. When you sign up for Dial-A-Doc all your information is protected by extensive healthcare infrastructure that is PHIPA compliant. Moreover, unlike other virtual medical websites, Dial-A-Doc does not ask for personal health information and no account is needed to sign up.
All our doctors are trained in Ontario Medical Schools and Hospitals. They are all Board Certified and they are licensed and reside in Ontario.
As per CPSO Telemedicine policy we will only see conditions which we can provide a similar level of care that we would provide if the patient was seen in person. Serious and urgent conditions might be referred to the Emergency department due to the limitations of virtual care.
We fill most prescriptions, but we will not prescribe controlled substances such as narcotics or benzodiazepines.
All lab and radiology & testing requisitions will be sent directly to you.
All patients are called within 24 hours and are usually seen the same day. If you require emergency care, we do recommend that you call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
Telehealth Ontario is a service that connects patients to a Registered Nurse to get health advice or information, but they do not offer a diagnosis or treatment. Dial-A-Doc works in conjunction with telehealth to help diagnose and treat patients and many patients are referred to Dial-A-Doc from Telehealth Ontario.